A-Ben-A-Qui Free Sample
All Natural Green Cleaning Paste
Free Sample / No Credit Card
What’s The Catch?
There is no catch, we think that if you try A-Ben-A-Qui, you are going to like it and probably buy more.
When you order a free sample, you will automatically receive up to a 10% discount on future purchases of A-Ben-A-Qui.
No Credit Card Required
In order to send you the free sample you will have to go through the normal check out process, except you will not have to provide a credit card to complete your order.
Scroll down to learn more about A-Ben-A-Qui.
*Free samples to US residents only.
Learn More About A-Ben-A-Qui ↓
A-Ben-A-Qui Is Edible?
A-Ben-A-Qui can be used on the following surfaces
- Stainless Steel
- Water Based Paint
- School Desks
- Auto Chrome
- White Board Conditioner
- Scuff Marks
- Kitchen Utensils
- Counter Tops
- Aluminum Metals
- Non-Toxic / Non-Hazardous / Non-Flammable
- Contains No VOCs. / Non-Corrosive
- Contains No Petroleum Distillates
- Bio-Based Ingredients
A-Ben-A-Qui is a revolutionary “go-to” multi-purpose paste cleaner for those who want one versatile and effective product to use virtually anywhere. From glass top stoves and stainless steel appliances at home, to lockers, toilet partitions and floors in schools, our product offers a safe way to tackle the most stubborn stains and messes safely.
- Endorsed By Grassroots Environmental Child Safe Product Guidelines“Surpassing Green Seal Standards“
Our product doesn’t smell like harmful chemicals for a reason – it simply doesn’t contain any! In fact, it’s eco-friendly certified, and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals, fumes or fragrances, making it completely safe to use in homes or offices with children and pets, or anyone with allergies or skin sensitivities.
A-Ben-A-Qui is being used by; The Portland, OR School System, Houston, TX School System, New York City School System, NY Public Libraries, Penn State, Harvard University, State of Vermont, European Postal System.
Don’t worry about cleaning outdoors with A-Ben-A-Qui – our formula is biodegradable and environmentally safe. In fact, it’s so safe that you can clean the bottom of your boat while it’s still in the water and never have to worry about cleaning around pets and children.
What Does It Really Mean To Be Green?
As we learn more about the links between chemical exposures and human health, physicians and researchers are looking closely at the products used to clean schools, where children, as well as teachers and staff, spend many hours each day. School districts across the country are adopting policies requiring the use of “green” products to clean their facilities.
But the term “green” has not been clearly defined. Some petrochemical manufacturers are simply diluting their original formulas with water and calling them “green,” despite the fact that petrochemicals in diluted formulations still present the risk of chronic low level exposures. Bio-based cleaners, without fragrances or dyes, are becoming widely accepted as safe and effective alternatives.
To help decision makers understand this important issue, The Grassrootes Environmental Organization of New York has lead the way and have created a resource document on green cleaning products called The Childsafe Guidelines. This document grew out of the green purchasing guidelines originally established several years ago by the EPA and the Department of the Interior which promoted bio-based products, and has been updated by Grassroots based on the latest medical research, discussions with facilities directors, and information from manufacturers. It is important to note that the State of New York who have lead the way in mandating “green Cleaning” have adopted the Child Safe Guidelines developed by this grassroots organization.
A-Ben-A-Qui is certified by the following;
Child Safe Guidelines
The following environmental attributes appear in the Childsafe Guidelines and in most cases surpass Green Seal standards. Abenaqui either meets or surpasses all of the standards set by the Childsafe Guidelines and Grassroots Environmental Organization of New York.
- Must not contain any carcinogens, mutagens, or teratogens designated by federal law.
- Must not contain any ozone-depleting compounds, greenhouse gases, or substances that contribute to photochemical smog and poor indoor air quality.
- Must have a pH between 4 and 9.
- Must have a flash point higher than 200º F
- Must not be corrosive or irritating to the skin or eyes.
- VOC levels must meet or be less volatile than the California Code of Regulations maximum allowable VOC levels for appropriate cleaning product categories.
- Must not be delivered in aerosol cans.
- Must not contain petrochemical-derived fragrances.
- Must not contain ingredients included on the Chesapeake Bay Program’s Toxics of Concern list.
- Must be dispensed through automatic systems in order to reduce employee contact with the concentrate and to ensure proper dilution ratios.
- Must not contain any chemicals under Section 313 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA).
- Must not constitute hazardous wastes, as defined in 40 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) Part 261, when offered for disposal.
- Must not be toxic to humans or aquatic life.
- Must not contain endocrine modifiers, alkyl phenyl ethoxylates, dibutyl phthalate, or heavy metals (e.g., arsenic, lead, cadmium, cobalt, chromium, mercury, nickel, selenium).
- Must be biodegradable.
- Must not contain petroleum distillates.
- Must not be combustible.
- Must not Contain more than .5% phosphorous.
- Must be biobased (i.e., utilize biological products or renewable, domestic agricultural [plant, animal, or marine] or forestry materials).
- Must not contain chlorinated solvents.
- (A-Ben-A-Qui has no chlorinated solvents as certified by the Totally Chlorine Free Products Association)
- Feldspar Powder
- Sodium Tallowate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Chloride.