Shop For This Product On Amazon
Multi-Purpose Green Cleaner
A-Ben-A-Qui 20oz All Purpose Green Cleaner
A-Ben-A-Qui Green Cleaner is a environmentally safe, multi-purpose cleaner that does not contain harmful chemicals, fumes or fragrances.
Green Cleaner Attributes
- Non-Toxic / Non-Hazardous / Non-Flammable
- Contains No VOCs. / Non-Corrosive
- Contains No Petroleum Distillates
- Manufactured With Bio-Based Ingredients
A-Ben-A-Qui Green Cleaner is Eco-Certified
Sometimes, you really need a little help getting that burnt-on, baked on mess off your glass stove top or oven. And how about those stains that emerge in your sink or on your Formica counter tops? How do you clean up those messes without the use of harsh chemicals? A-Ben-A-Qui a revolutionary product that will do that and much more.
A-Ben-A-Qui Cleaning Paste is a hard surface cleaning paste that cleans like those white abrasive powders (i.e. Comet, Ajax, etc.). The difference is, A-Ben-A-Qui Professional Formula Cleaning Paste is non-hazardous, non-poisonous, non-toxic, non-fuming, contains no bleach or solvents, leaves no residue, is environmentally safe and meets or exceeds child safe guidelines.
A-Ben-A-Qui Cleaning Paste has taken “Cleaning Green” to a new level. It can safely clean stubborn stains and marks from stainless steel, copper and much more.
- Stainless Steel
- Water Based Paint
- School Desks
- Auto Chrome
- White Boards
- Scuff Marks
- Kitchen Utensils
- Counter Tops
- Aluminum Metals
Watch this guy eat A-Ben-A-Qui
A-Ben-A-Qui Green Cleaning Paste Ingredients
- Feldspar Powder
- Sodium Tallowate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Sodium Carbonate
- Sodium Chloride.
Why A-Ben-A-Qui is Green
As we learn more about the links between chemical exposures and human health, physicians and researchers are looking closely at the products used to clean schools, where children, as well as teachers and staff, spend many hours each day.
School districts across the country are adopting policies requiring the use of “green” products to clean their facilities. But the term “green” has not been clearly defined. Some petrochemical manufacturers are simply diluting their original formulas with water and calling them “green,” despite the fact that petrochemicals in diluted formulations still present the risk of chronic low level exposures.
Bio-based cleaners, without fragrances or dyes, are becoming widely accepted as safe and effective alternatives. To help decision makers understand this important issue, The Grassroots Environmental Organization of New York has lead the way and have created a resource document on green cleaning products called The Childsafe Guidelines. This document grew out of the green purchasing guidelines originally established several years ago by the EPA and the Department of the Interior which promoted bio-based products, and has been updated by Grassroots based on the latest medical research, discussions with facilities directors, and information from manufacturers.
It is important to note that the State of New York who have lead the way in mandating “Green Cleaning” have adopted the Child Safe Guidelines developed by this Grassroots organization.
- Grassroots Child Safe Product Guidelines – “Surpassing Green Seal Standards”
- Independently Certified By: Chlorine Free Products Association
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet
Child Safe Guidelines
The following environmental attributes appear in the Childsafe Guidelines and in most cases surpass Green Seal standards. Abenaqui either meets or surpasses all of the standards set by the Childsafe Guidelines and Grassroots Environmental Organization of New York.
- Must not contain any carcinogens, mutagens, or teratogens designated by federal law.
- Must not contain any ozone-depleting compounds, greenhouse gases, or substances that contribute to photochemical smog and poor indoor air quality.
- Must have a pH between 4 and 9.
- Must have a flash point higher than 200º F
- Must not be corrosive or irritating to the skin or eyes.
- VOC levels must meet or be less volatile than the California Code of Regulations maximum allowable VOC levels for appropriate cleaning product categories.
- Must not be delivered in aerosol cans.
- Must not contain petrochemical-derived fragrances.
- Must not contain ingredients included on the Chesapeake Bay Program’s Toxics of Concern list.
- Must be dispensed through automatic systems in order to reduce employee contact with the concentrate and to ensure proper dilution ratios.
- Must not contain any chemicals under Section 313 of the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA).
- Must not constitute hazardous wastes, as defined in 40 CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) Part 261, when offered for disposal.
- Must not be toxic to humans or aquatic life.
- Must not contain endocrine modifiers, alkyl phenyl ethoxylates, dibutyl phthalate, or heavy metals (e.g., arsenic, lead, cadmium, cobalt, chromium, mercury, nickel, selenium).
- Must be biodegradable.
- Must not contain petroleum distillates.
- Must not be combustible.
- Must not Contain more than .5% phosphorous.
- Must be biobased (i.e., utilize biological products or renewable, domestic agricultural [plant, animal, or marine] or forestry materials).
- Must not contain chlorinated solvents.
- (A-Ben-A-Qui has no chlorinated solvents as certified by the Totally Chlorine Free Products Association)